Wednesday, January 26, 2011

O.P.I AXXIUM- colors and results

Today I decided to start showing you the colors of OPI Axxium colors and how it looks on nails. So I'll be showing you Opi soak-off gel laquer in first week and after a week and so on...the pictures bellow are with Opi axxium soak-off gel laquer Passion, bubble bath , You don't know Jacques! and some extension nails with Opi axxium luminous white and OPI axxium soft pink sculpture gel. I have my nails done for about two weeks and I must say they look great and btw there is no difference between this type of gel nails and nail polish...I mean , you don't feel that you have gel laquer on your nail, but differences normally they are...it's long lasting , dosen't cheap it's much more healthy then reglar gel nails and Opi Axxium gel systems it's the best, belive me...I concinced my mother to take hair nails done with Opi Axxium Soak-off gel laquer-Passion color and she just simply love them....Ok, do, if you have the possibility to get your nails done with Opi Axxium gel system or soak-off gel nails , go for it! It's great!

Passion- O.P.I Axxium gel laquer:





First day with Opi Axxium soak-off gel laquer (Bubble Bath)

This is how my nails looked before I used Opi aaxium soak-off gel laquer:


Opi axxium soak-off gel laquer- Bubble Bath after 2 weeks






I also colored my nails wit red polish and they looked great even after this event, I had the same 
Bubble Bath pinkie color and shine!
And I didn't use a clear laquer!

nail extensions with Luminous White and Soft Pink Sculpture gel OPI





You don't know Jacques!




The advantage of having your nails done with Opi Axxium Soak-off gel laquer is that 
you may color them with any nail polish color!



No comments:

Post a Comment